Farmer, Foley and Super
on the Issues!
- Pledge to never support a tax increase
- Pledge to support legislation that decreases, not increases, burdens on taxpayers
- Pledge to fight to lower the corporate tax rate in New Jersey so businesses will stop leaving and start moving in
Reigning in Spending
- Pledge to get rid of earmarks
- Pledge to look at spending cuts across the board in the state of New Jersey
- Zero-based budgeting - every department should earn their spending every single year
Getting Businesses and Employees Back to Work
- Opt New Jersey out of the federal unemployment benefit
- Utilize government resources to ensure that people have the opportunity and ability to return to work
Restoring a Culture of Integrity in Trenton
- Fight for Term Limits for our representatives
Unmasking our children
- Put as much pressure on the NJEA and other Trenton lobbying groups to unmask our children this fall
- Support legislation ensuring the Governor can not unilaterally implement mask mandates
- No Vaccine Requirement in New Jersey
Let us know what’s important to you.
To help prevent spam, please answer this math question:
What is 1+3?